COVID-19 Company Measure Update (June, 1st)
Shizen Energy Group decided to update the operations of its domestic offices as follows, following the lifting of the declaration of a state of emergency in Japan. We will continue to implement preventive measures, for the purpose of preventing the spread of COVID-19 infection within our members and customers. Thank you for your cooperation and understanding.
June 1st, 2020 (Mon.) ~
* It will be posted when it’s changed.
■Working policy of our crews in the office
In order to avoid office densities, we will be encouraging telecommuting, rotating attendance and staggered attendance for a while. In addition, preventive measures such as taking body temperature, disinfecting hands, and wearing masks will be taken and social distance will be ensured.
■Office business hours
Tokyo Office : 10:00 – 17:00 (open on weekdays, closed on weekends and national holidays.)
Fukuoka Office : 10:00 – 17:00 (open on weekdays, closed on weekends and national holidays.)
* The Kansai office and Sendai office are “Shared-offices”, so they are subject to the business hours of each facility. We recommend work-from-home in these offices in principle, so please contact us individually for any inquiries.
■Updates of each office operations
- Reception hours for representative calls will change to 10:00-17:00 on weekdays. For non-business hours, please kindly note that our call reception is operated by record calls.
- Reception hours for postal and delivery services will change to 10:00-17:00 on weekdays.
■Use of meeting rooms
- For meetings with customers, partners, employee candidates and outside visitors, etc. we will be suggesting online meetings as much as possible.
- We kindly ask for your cooperation by disinfecting your hands, wearing a mask, and registering through the reception system when you visit.